Shipping & Handling
- GadSpot ships orders by Federal Express (FedEx) and United States Postal Services (USPS).
- FedEx DOES NOT deliver to P.O.Boxes. Customers are responsible to provide physical addresses for all FedEx orders or the shipments will be postponed. GadSpot will accept P.O. Box as delivery address for USPS shipments ONLY.
- Shipping and handling charges will be applied on all shipping orders. Shipping and handling fees depend on the order quantity, ship to address and package size/weight. Note: Special arrangements for delivery are available upon request.
- If customers prefer carriers other than FedEx and USPS shipments, customers will be responsible to provide account number, and schedule the pick up service with their preferred carriers or forwarders.
- All FedEx shipments require direct signature upon delivery. Once the tracking number has been assigned, GadSpot will not be responsible for shipping status and changes. Please contact FedEx at 800-463-3339 for further shipment assistance. Very important, package redirecting service is available from FedEx ONLY within the three delivery attempts. Redirecting service will require additional fee and additional day for delivery. Please contact Gadspot for redirecting service arrangement. Gadspot highly recommends customers to contact FedEx for local station pickup after hours.
- All returned orders due to incorrect shipping address and non-deliverable address are subject to $25.00 handling fee plus the shipping fee. GadSpot will provide the tracking number of the package by e-mail after the completion of the transaction. Please allow up to 24 hours for the shipping carriers to update the delivery status. To check the status of the package, please visit one the following carriers to track your package status:
International EMS: http://postserv.post.gov.tw/WebMailNslookup/ENII_EMS.html
- Important: Customers should refuse packages that have arrived opened or damaged. Customers are responsible to report any shortage and damages of the purchased merchandises within 24 hours of receipt.
- GadSpot ships international orders by USPS Express services only. Note: Special arrangements for delivery are available upon request.
- GadSpot does not provide any information related to foreign country's duties and taxes.
- GadSpot will not guarantee the arrival time for international orders due to local conditions, such as custom duties and taxes.
- GadSpot ships all international orders with insurance.
- Customers are responsible for taxes & duties for all international orders.